Red Paddle Co 12'6 Voyager Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board + Bag, Pump, Paddle & Leash
Extra stability and rigidity makes this board the ideal vessel for long range outings!
Increased thickness and capacity makes the voyager 12'6" super stiff and stable so its perfect for taller, larger paddlers and longer outings in a range of conditions. Extra length means it can easily handle a child on the front while you paddle or you can use the cargo tie downs for camping gear. RSS battens ensure it remains stiff and slices through the water. Beneath is a removable fin and nose runner fin to aid tracking in side winds and two rear runner fins to eliminate 'tail drift' when the board is loaded up.
What's in the box?
- 12'6 Voyager Air SUP
- 3-Piece Paddle
- Red Original all terrain backpack/Board bag
- Titan Pump
- Repair Kit
- Water resistant phone case
- Removable FCS US box fins
- RSS Battens
- Length 12'6
- Width 32"/813mm
- Thicknes 5.9"/130mm
- Volume 370 Litres
- Rider weight up to 150kg/330lb
MAKE MINE AN MSL.....
Stronger, Lighter, Stiffer
Red Paddle Co's unique MSL technology is heading up the market for inflatable SUP design.
Red Paddle Co's mission is to design and manufacture high-quality boards with zero compromise.
THE BENEFITS OF MSL:
- Cosmetic finish: All Red Paddle Co boards now have an industry leading cosmetic finish with fewer wrinkles and blemishes. The board looks cleaner, smoother and even feel better to touch.
- Weight saving: Red Paddle boards are up to 2kg lighter than previous versions. But, importantly, they are not too light. If a board is ultra light it's more affected by wind and currents on the water.
- Lower pressure: All Red Paddle boards now benefit from extra torsional stiffness, so they remain stiffer at lower pressures. We recommend a pressure of between 18-2psi. Less pump more paddling.
- Durability: The multiple-layer coating of Red Paddle Boards is tough and durable. Thermosealed deckpads also keep their colour better than screen printed alternatives that fade quite quickly. When you combine MSL with Red Paddle Co's patented RSS stiffening system you have inflatable boards that deliver the world's most authentic stand up paddle board experience.
Extended warranty available
Thank you for choosing a Red Paddle Co product through Wetsuitoutlet.
By registering your purchase with Red Paddle Co, they will be able to offer you more effective customer service and keep you updated on what’s going on in the Red world.
All Red Paddle Co products come with a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects, by registering your board with Red Paddle Co you are upgraded to a FREE 24 MONTH WARRANTY
**PADDLE UPGRADE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST**
AS STANDARD, THIS DEAL COMES WITH AN ALUMINIUM ADJUSTABLE PADDLE.
IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO UPGRADE TO A HIGHER SPEC GLASS FIBRE OR CARBON PADDLE, NO PROBLEM!
JUST GIVE US A CALL ON 00 44 (0)1702 295678, AND WE'LL REDUCE THE PADDLE PRICE BY £40.
(Paddle upgrade not available if paying with finance)