The Dartmouth Eclip Zip Drysuit uses 3-layer waterproof fabric. Fully taped, its high specifications provide full wet weather protection whilst remaining entirely breathable.
The perfect outer layer for performance watersports. Featuring Gul's Eclip Zip entry system, utilising the zip placement of the Halo zip entry system, the position gives true dynamic flexibility and ease of entry.
The seals on the Dartmouth are all Glide Skin neoprene, ensuring waterproof protection as well as increased comfort, durability and warmth versus traditional latex seals.
An ideal dinghy sailing drysuit, equally at home for kayak, jetski and other surface watersports.
- GCX3 Fully breathable, waterproof, hard wearing 3 layer fabric
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams
- Contoured body panels reduce snagging, bulk and reduce windage
- Hard wearing seat and knee panels
- Articulated arms and knees
- Glide skin: soft neoprene neck and wrist seals
- ECLIP ZIP: YKK Aquaseal Zip
- Latex socks
- Zipped arm pocket with drainer
- Internal adjustable braces
- Not for use in Chlorinated Water