Model: AEGX35Color: Red
Aegis X is a facelift of the wetsuit renowned for exceeding expectations, delivering so much more than the price would suggest. A suit that appeals to both the triathlete and open water swimmer, offering a balance of comfort and performance to help you swim faster.
The latest version of this suit has many features only previously found in our record-breaking, high-end suits and a price/performance match unseen anywhere. Feature-rich with technology initially descending from our flagship Archimedes wetsuit, the new Aegis X has enhanced buoyancy from improved materials, and superior panel patterns for Rotational Freedom™ and ease of stroke.
- X-O SKELETON™ - Researched with Huub Toussaint and Swim Smooth, the X-O Skeleton is the spine and support structure of the suit, holding the core of the swimmer straight and aligned in the water. Many swimmers increase their drag and lose efficiency by fish-tailing their hips side to side. The X-O Skeleton supports the swimmer and allows them to cut through the water arrow-straight and encourages a more efficient swim stroke.
- ROTATIONAL FREEDOM™ - Your stroking style with a wetsuit can now mimic your stroking style without a wetsuit delivering a Rotational Freedom™ not usually seen in a product at this price. Superior panel patterns for ease of stroke.
- BREAKAWAY ZIPPER™ - The unique design of our wetsuits allows the quickest exit from the wetsuit in transition. Due to the innovation and research, we've undertaken into our Breakaway Zipper™ design, your speed doesn’t stop when you’re out of the water.
- Select neoprene panels and linings to optimise materials modulus.
- Exclusive HUUB 3:5 buoyancy.
- Improved materials for 2021.
- The great upper body flexibility and added lower leg buoyancy appeals to both the triathlete and open water swimmer, delivering the perfect balance of comfort and performance.
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.