Model: KN604801Color: Black
The new Openwater SW wetsuit is the perfect combination of safety and technology. An openwater wetsuit with built-in technology that will increase the level of safety for swimmers at sea.
- SMART: NFC IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM The Openwater SW wetsuit features Emerid, a universal identification system using NFC/Contactless technology that instantly provides the athlete's information in the event of an accident or emergency.
- SAFETY: RESTUBE READY The wetsuit features a Restube Ready connector so you can attach the Restube buoy without a belt, which will keep it stable, preventing wear to your wetsuit. Note: This wetsuit does not include the Restube buoy. With the purchase of the Openwater SW you will get a 15% discount code for the purchase of the Restube system on their website.
- SAFETY: VISIBILITY The high visibility orange used in the design will make it easy to locate you at all times.
- SUPPORT: THERMAL INSULATION The 4 mm thickness of the abdominal area will provide the thermal insulation you need, helping you maintain an ideal body temperature throughout your journey.
- SUPPORT: CONFIDENCE IN THE WATER This thickness will also give you the buoyancy you need to feel comfortable and confident in the water.
- SPEED: FLEXIBILITY The combination of different thicknesses of neoprene panels allows for a more elastic material to be placed in the arm area to increase flexibility in swim strokes. You'll be comfortable without the neoprene restricting your shoulders and arms.
- Orca uses Yamamoto neoprene in all its products, a durable, lightweight and high-performance material. The construction of the panels and the combination of the various high-quality materials place our wetsuits at the forefront of the sector.
- The Yamamoto 39 neoprene has high elasticity that allows it to be used in different areas of mid-range wetsuits. For fast, short-stroke movements, 35% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits. For slow, long-haul movements, 45% less force is required than with conventional wetsuits.
- The rest of the wetsuits in the Orca triathlon range include this treatment to guarantee optimal performance.
- Hydrolite technology helps the wetsuit come off more easily, making transitions even faster.
- The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining provides a feeling of absolute freedom. Designed from a highelasticity nylon incorporating bamboo fibers, this technology is used in the lining of our wetsuit to provide greater flexibility in every stroke. It maintains body heat longer and reduces bad odors and the presence of bacteria in your neoprene. It is also composed of natural and environmentally sustainable materials, to avoid skin irritation and to care for the environment.
- The combination of laser cutting on the neck and the inverse Velcro reduces friction, preventing any abrasion on the skin.
- The Yamamoto 38-cell neoprene provides compression for a better fit. Neoprene Technologies.
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.