Model: LN6TTT01Color: Black
The Openwater RS1 Thermal Wetsuit is the wetsuit that provides the most thermal protection of the Orca range. It features a specially developed inner lining to maximize heat retention for open water swimming. It also has a second layer of “batwing" neoprene that provides more insulation down the zipper and neck areas, minimizing the inflow of cold water.
- EXTRA WARMTH -In the torso, Yamamoto 39 technology which is up to 5mm thick provides maximum thermal insulation where it is needed most, without affecting the positioning of the swimmer or restricting movement. This material provides 85% more insulation compared to not wearing a wetsuit. The Thermal X high-performance inner lining retains heat more efficiently than our standard linings. It is also comfortable and soft to the touch.
- YAMAMOTO 40 -Yamamoto 40 is used in the shoulders and back together with the Infinityskin lining. This material can stretch by up to 130%, more than double its original size, providing maximum performance in your swim stroke. For the wide range of movements that occur in the shoulders, it offers 72% less resistance than a conventional wetsuit.
- "BATWING" CONSTRUCTION - To avoid heat loss in the back through the zipper, this model features a "Batwing" construction consisting of a second layer of neoprene. This layer prevents water from seeping through the zipper and coming into direct contact with the body, keeping a layer of warm water inside. It also guarantees a comfortable snug fit in the neck, reducing friction and water entry from the neck area into the suit.
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.