Year: 2023Model: 35000.230002Color: Black
The Majestic Fullsuit 3/2mm Chest Zip is still one of our team rider's favorites. We've updated the panels with Knitflex+ on the outside and Flaremesh+ quick dry lining with waterproof stretch taped seams on the inside. Multiple arm panels are combined to gain optimal stretch in all directions. Safe to say that maximum comfort and freedom of movement are guaranteed while riding this suit. Stay loyal to your royal! Stick to your Majestic.
- Waterproof stretch taping (100%): all seams
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- Wind Mesh back panel
- YKK Front-zip
- Back knee emboss
- Hex-tech kneepads
- Velcro ankle closure straps (included)
- Non slip cuffs
- Heat sealed cuff edges
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini buckle
- Yamamoto 39
- Flaremesh+ in chest / back / lower body
- Waterproof stretch taping critical areas - A highly durable taping is used in the crucial areas of the suit to avoid leaking and keep it flexible and warm.
- Wind mesh has closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
- Glued blind stitching is a method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Aquabarrier - This is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Bending your knee has never been this easy. The emboss in your knee cavity improves your freedom of movement and makes moving around in your wetsuit feel effortless.
- Key pocket 2.0 - A key loop with mini buckle - An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
- Aquaflush - Wiped out or simply needed to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, which we like to call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Yamamoto 39 is an eco-friendly limestone neoprene that is considered one of the best neoprenes in the market. The high stretch ratio and top-notch insulation will let you perform better and be more comfortable than ever.
- Knitflex+ In case you like good looks plus a lot of flexibility, Knitflex+ lining is definitely your thing. This outer lining offers the highest all-directional stretch ratio combined with a luxury look and soft touch feeling.
- Flaremesh+with Mystic's new Flaremesh+, once again they've united that holy trinity by making it a more geometrical pattern. Flaremesh+ still has a warm high pile, but we gave it a little trim to improve comfort even more. Flaremesh+ channels water through the fabric to decrease drying time dramatically.
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.