Year: 2023Model: 35000.230008Color: Black
Stand out from the crowd with the Marshall Fullsuit 5/3mm Chest Zip. The Fox Fleece lining on the chest and back panels will keep your core and upper body warm even in the chilliest of sessions. We've also added our 4-way stretch hex-tech kneepads and a shin protection layer. Glued blind stitched seams and critical taping on the inside are added to keep warm water in and cold water out.
- Waterproof stretch taping (50%): critical areas
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
- YKK Front-zip
- Glideskin neck construction
- Hex-tech kneepads
- Shin protection
- Velcro ankle closure straps (included)
- Non slip cuffs
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini buckle
- MX3 foam
- M-Flex (100%)
- Fox fleece in chest / back / lower body
- Aquabarrier - This is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping front-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush - Wiped out or simply needed to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, which we like to call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- Shin protection - Taking a rail to the shins isn't fun, but having EVA padding in our Shin Protection lowers the impact of your board by a ton.
- Key pocket 2.0 - A key loop with mini buckle - An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
- M-Flex 2.0 is Mystics' most flexible neoprene. It's updated with even better stretch/durability and flex properties.
- Fox Fleece has big loops in the fabric creating a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions, it's super suitable for every panel in all of Mystics suits.
- Xtr lining - This thermal lining on the High-End wetsuits is added to help retain heat and comfort next to the skin.
- Waterproof stretch taping critical areas
- Glued blind stitching is a method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.