Year: 2023Model: 35000.220001Color: Black
Riding in the Voltt is like cranking up the heat in your car after a long fulfilling session. Hell, the Voltt is so warm it’s almost like eating a pizza straight out of the oven! A warm suit with a lot of stretch. The days of using the cold as an excuse are over. You’ll never freeze your balls off with the Voltt.
- Waterproof stretch taping (100%): all seams
- GBS (Blued Blind Stitch)
- Wind Mesh chest panel
- Wind Mesh back panel
- YKK Front-zip
- Back knee emboss
- Hex-tech kneepads
- Velcro ankle closure straps (included)
- Non slip cuffs
- Heat sealed cuff edges
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini buckle
- Aquaflush 2.0
- Fixed hood (Hooded)
- Fixed Hood (Hood) - Never forget your hood again. It keeps your head warm during those cold winter sessions.
- Chest Zip - With a horizontal zipper on the chest, wetsuits with a Double Chest-zip open from the top. This construction allows for easier entry. Chest-zip suits have more stretch in the back panel which gives you a lot more freedom of movement.
- Aquabarrier - This is a silicone printing on the collarbone region of your wetsuit. This forms a barrier between the overlapping chest-zip panels preventing water from entering.
- Aquaflush 2.0 - This new and improved neoprene structure will only allow water to go out of your wetsuit and doesn't seep in from the outside through the same holes any more. So no more cold feet, except for your wedding day maybe.
- Key pocket 2.0 - A key loop with mini buckle - An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
- Back knee emboss - Bending your knee has never been this easy. The emboss in your knee cavity improves your freedom of movement and makes moving around in your wetsuit feel effortless.
- Yamamoto 39
- Emboss patterned superstretch
- Flaremesh+ in chest, back, lower body & hood
- Fox Fleece in all other panels
Yamamoto 39 is an eco-friendly limestone neoprene that is considered one of the best neoprenes in the market. The high stretch ratio and top-notch insulation will let you perform better and be more comfortable than ever.
Flaremesh+with Mystic's new Flaremesh+, once again they've united that holy trinity by making it a more geometrical pattern. Flaremesh+ still has a warm high pile, but we gave it a little trim to improve comfort even more. Flaremesh+ channels water through the fabric to decrease drying time dramatically.
Fox Fleece If it's soft, smooth and incredibly warm it's probably Mystic’s renewed Foxfleece thermal inner lining. Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. The fleece also holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric.
Waterproof stretch taping (100%): all seams
Waterproof stretch taping critical areas - A highly durable taping is used in the crucial areas of the suit to avoid leaking and keep it flexible and warm.
GBS (Glued Blind Stitched)
Glued blind stitching is a method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
Wind mesh has closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.