Year: 2023Model: 35000220096Color: Black
The Dazzled Fullsuit 5/3mm Bzip is one of our top-notch wetsuits for women and features a front zip closure. The Fox Fleece lining keeps your core and upper body nice and warm. This suit is constructed with our renowned 100% M-Flex 2.0 neoprene. A high-quality neoprene with superb stretch. All seams are glued blind stitched and have critical taping added to the most vulnerable seams around the waist.
- Waterproof stretch taping (50%): critical areas - A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
- GBS (Glued Blind Stitched) - Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- YKK Back-zip
- Glideskin neck construction
- Overhead backup shield
- Hex-tech kneepads
- Shin protection - Taking a rail to the shins isn't fun, but having EVA padding in our Shin Protection lowers the impact of your board by a ton.
- Velcro ankle closure straps (included)
- Non slip cuffs
- Key pocket 2.0: keyloop with mini buckle - An external neoprene key pocket conveniently positioned on the lower leg of the suit. The standard key loop is now equipped with a mini-buckle to release your key with ease while making sure your key is safe inside.
- Aquaflush - Wipe out or simply needed to take a leak? The perforated neoprene patches on the lower leg, that we like to call Aquaflush, will ensure that all liquids exit the suit easily.
- M-Flex (100%) - Now you've decided you're getting a kick out of the cold and wind, why not upgrade to M-Flex 100%? It'll keep you warm and also provides more stretch. Get ready for your next step and prepare well for the conditions you're about to face.
- Fox fleece in chest, back and lower body - Big loops in the fabric create a high pile lining that holds air for extra insulation. It holds less water enhancing the fast-drying abilities of the fabric. With its superior stretch performance in all directions it’s super suitable for every panel in all of our suit.
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.