Year: 2023Model: 4970Color: Black
All new, fully sealed, lightweight performance wetsuit featuring O'Neill's Zipless Entry Neck, New Superstretch TB3X Neoprene and O'Neill's exclusive TB3X Split Neoprene Tape.
Crazy comfort, warmth and performance at an amazing value.
- 360° Barrier with Drain Holes
- Double Seal Collar
- 60% TB3
- 40% TB3X
- Zipless: Lightweight Closure System Over a 360° Barrier with drain holes and Cinch Cord. Water tight seal with easy of entry and exit.
- TB3X: TB3X is "pre-stretched" to maintain it's structure for premium, weightless flexibilty. TB3X increases warmth with a low profile that sheds water and dries faster.
- TB3X Tape Seam: The lightest, stretchiest neoprene seam tape ever. 0.5mm split neoprene applied to triple-glued seams with water-based glue to keep you dry and loose.
- Minimal Seam Design: Insane flexibility, fit and durability using a unique design which utilizes larger panels and less seams.
WHAT THE BRAND SAYS:
O’Neill Hyperfreak – the world’s leading performance wetsuits.
The O’Neill Hyperfreak is designed to offer surfers the most comfortable lightweight surfing experience possible. A combination of exclusive, innovative materials and our famous high standards for fit have enabled us to launch a new concept into the wetsuit market. The Hyperfreak suits initially consisted of ultra lightweight, summer focused products. Now 7 years on the range has been expanded to an impressive 39 different variations! It’s by far the best-selling range of performance suits we’ve ever had.
Technobutter 3 (at the time our most advanced neoprene) enables us to offer a wetsuit which helps bridge the gap between warmth and flexibly. A trade off which can be hard to balance for any surfer. By drastically increasing the air content in the foam neoprene itself and reducing the amount of nylon in the outer and inner jersey TB3 has revolutionised wetsuit design.
In 2022 we released TB4 and added yet another suit to the Hyperfreak family. The Hyperfreak Fire. Our TB4 neoprene is more durable, made from more sustainable fabric and offers increased heat retention by including Graphene fibres in the nylon. Adding to all this internal firewall (a hydrophobic layer helping the suit stay dry and warm) and Fluid Seam Weld (liquid pored polyurethane, maintaining the strength of the seams) The Hyperfreak Fire now brings lightweight flexibility into much colder water conditions.
The best fitting, most lightweight, flexible and comfortable wetsuits ever!
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.