Year: 2023Model: MN330501Color: Black
The Swimrun Aesir Flex Wetsuit is a new (r)evolution of the Swimrun Perform.
The Aesir Flex wetsuit is the most elastic wetsuit in the Orca Swimrun range. It has a vest-like construction for optimal performance in both running and swimming. The 40 + technology provides more flexibility, without sacrificing durability, thanks to the outer fabric of the legs.
With your purchase of this wetsuit, you will get a waterproof Mesh Backpack as a gift, perfect for carrying your wetsuit and swimming gear.
- SUPERIOR ELASTICITY
Elasticity and freedom of movement are necessary when practicing swimrun. Its vest-like construction, together with the use of Yamamoto 40 and advanced fabrics, makes the Aesir Flex the most elastic wetsuit in the range.
- MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
For both the running and swimming segments, the pattern construction and materials used allow you to perform at your best during your swimrun competitions. To accomplish this, technologies are incorporated that improve the fit and hydrodynamics of the wetsuit, preventing the ingress of water in the chest and back areas.
The new DuraSkin 2 material in the lower torso protects this swimrun suit from any abrasions caused by accessories or obstacles encountered during your outdoor adventures, increasing its durability.
A 15x12 cm back pocket is incorporated that allows you to store the basic safety equipment needed for training and competitions.
Neoprene can be damaged by excess salt or other chemicals such as chlorine if used in swimming pools. We recommend washing your wetsuit with plenty of water after use. A small amount of neutral pH soap can be used and then rinsed out afterwards.
Once clean, be sure to prevent it from holding on to too much moisture. Air dry it outside or in a ventilated indoor space, somewhere without direct exposure to sunlight as this can damage its materials.
Storing your wetsuit properly keeps the materials and seams from creasing and being strained for long periods of time. It also prevents the material from wrinkling, which can affect both the wetsuit's durability and appearance.
The best way to store a wetsuit is to hang it draped from its waist, so that the most delicate areas such as the shoulders and arms do not have any tension on them.
For wetsuits with very flexible shoulders, (Apex Flex or Apex Flow) it is important not to place them on a hanger from the shoulder area, as this will degrade the elasticity over time. For the rest of the models, a wide hanger can be used, as long as the wetsuit is not strained in the shoulder or neck area.
- SOME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
1) Avoid contact between the velcro and the lining of your wetsuit as this will affect the material’s sensitive fibers. Keep the velcro covered with the provided fabric patch or make sure the velcro is fastened, so that the rough part of the velcro won’t damage the inside of the wetsuit.
2) Be careful not to damage the neoprene material with your fingernails while putting on or taking off your wetsuit, as this type of damage is not covered by our warranty policy.
3) Triathlon and open water wetsuits have been designed specifically for surface swimming. We can't guarantee correct performance of the wetsuits for other activities. Any damage to the wetsuit resulting from activities other than surface swimming is not covered by our warranty policy.
4) Avoid scraping your wetsuit against any surface (especially rough surfaces), never lean on any surface with your wetsuit on.
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.