Year: 2023Model: NN6YColor: Black
The Vitalis Shorty Wetsuit is the evolution of Openwater Core Swimskin.
The Vitalis Shorty is a wetsuit with short sleeves and short legs which was designed for swimming and is also suitable for other water sports. Its orange Hi-Vis panels give you extra visibility for practicing open water swimming. The highly resistant outer fabric in the leg area makes it more durable, while its construction allows for total freedom of movement and makes the wetsuit easy to put on and take off.
- Versatility: This wetsuit was designed for swimming in open water, however, thanks to the highly durable materials incorporated in the leg area, you can also use it for other water sports, such as SUP, kayaking, snorkeling
- Durability: The DuraSkin outer fabric incorporated in the legs increases the durability of the wetsuit, making it resistant to possible wear
Neoprene can be damaged by excess salt or other chemicals such as chlorine if used in swimming pools. We recommend washing your wetsuit with plenty of water after each use. A small amount of neutral pH soap can be used and then rinsed out afterwards.
Once clean, make sure prevent it from holding onto too much moisture. Air dry it outside or in a ventilated indoor space, somewhere without direct exposure to sunlight as this can damage the materials.
Storing your wetsuit properly keeps the materials and seams from creasing and being stretched for long periods of time. It also prevents the material from wrinkling, which can affect both the wetsuit's durability and appearance.
The best way to store a wetsuit is to hang it draped over a hanger from its waist, so that the most delicate areas such as the shoulders and arms do not have any kind of tension on them.
For wetsuits with very flexible shoulders (Apex Flex or Apex Flow), it is important not to place them on a hanger from the shoulder area, as this will degrade the elasticity over time. For the rest of the models, a wide hanger can be used, as long as the wetsuit is not strained in the shoulder or neck area.
- RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
1) If your suit has Velcro, avoid contact between the Velcro and the inner lining of the wetsuit, as it will damage the fibers in the material. Keep the Velcro covered with the provided fabric patch or make sure that the Velcro is closed, so that the rough part of the Velcro does not damage the inside of your suit.
2) For all suits, especially those made with neoprene, be careful not to damage the neoprene material with your nails when putting on or taking off the suit, as this type of damage is not covered by our warranty policy.
3) Triathlon and open water suits have been designed specifically for swimming. We cannot guarantee correct functioning of the wetsuits for other activities. Any damage to the wetsuit resulting from use in activities other than swimming is not covered by our warranty policy.
4) Avoid leaning on or coming into contact with any surfaces (especially rough ones) while wearing your wetsuit.
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.