Year: 2023Model: NN2ZColor: Black
The Zeal Hi-Vis combines visibility, buoyancy and elasticity. It’s the ideal wetsuit for open water swimmers who face the harshest conditions. The arms, legs and back feature high-visibility orange for safety. The buoyancy of Aerodome 2 technology will keep you feeling safe on your open water adventures. For increased thermal insulation and better sealing, a second layer of “batwing” neoprene is included, which prevents water from entering the suit’s zipper and neck area.
The incorporation of technologies, such as Aerodome 2, gives this wetsuit a high level of buoyancy to boost your confidence in the water.
This new technology, applied to the lower body, gives the swimmer 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene. The secret is in its construction: hundreds of air pockets located between two layers of pre-treated neoprene. The inner layer of this material is composed of a high-quality lining with low water absorption that gives the neoprene more elasticity. The outer layer is treated with an SCS coating which helps to improve hydrodynamics.
- Confidence in Water: The perfect combination of buoyancy, elasticity, visibility and thermal insulation in this wetsuit allows you to feel comfortable and safe swimming in open water. In addition, this suit features Restube Ready technology, which can be used with a Restube buoy
- Maximum Visibility: The panels located in the extremities and back feature 39 HV (Hi-Vis) technology, a high-visibility fabric that will allow you to be seen in any weather conditions
- High Buoyancy: The incorporation of technologies, such as Aerodome 2, gives this wetsuit a high level of buoyancy to boost your confidence in the water
- Thermal Insulation: The 5 mm leg panels, together with the “Batwing” hood, provide superior thermal insulation
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.