Year: 2023Model: 12390Color: Flame Red
A midweight whitewater jacket with a comfy GlideSkin neck‚ made from XP 2.5-layer fabric. The Zenith is a do-it-all jacket for surfing‚ freestyling and laps of your home run, when comfort and freedom of movement are your priority.
Materials: XP 2.5-layer fabric • Nylon 320D reinforcement
Pockets: YKK AquaGuard zipped chest pocket
Cut: 4D cut
Neck Seal: GlideSkin neoprene gasket
Wrist Seal: Latex gaskets with velcro adjustable cuffs
Waist: Velcro adjustable neoprene waistband • Twin waist
Other Features: Reflective details
XP 2.5-layer fabric
- Hard working 2.5-layer fabric offers a great combination of durability, waterproofness, breathability and lightweight.
- Nylon woven face fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) to prevent the fabric from becoming waterlogged so that it stays breathable.
- A hydrophobic, microporous polyurethane coating is applied to the face fabric. The pores are too small to allow water droplets to pass through, but large enough for water vapour to pass.
- On the inside a smooth textured diamond matrix print protects the microporous coating from abrasion and improves moisture dispersal.
By completely re-thinking the way a garment is constructed, we've created an ergonomic cut which moves with your body while paddling and keeps things close-fitting. A six-panel box ct allows four-way curvature along both the horizontal and vertical axis, using the minimum number of seams and also reducing the garment's weight.
Jackets and pants have an inner skirt in addition to the adjustable outer waistband. The twin waist minimises water ingress between your jacket or pants and spraydeck
A splashproof zip with a polyurethane tape to keep the rain out when paddling. AquaGuard zips have no sealed ends and are not fully waterproof when immersed.
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do contact our dedicated customer service team and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.