Year: 2023Model: DBT0170Color: Black/Grey
The 170 boot keeps many of the features from the popular 160 boots, but includes some key updates. The new sole is not just more green - it's made from a totally new mould, has a ton more grip and is even more durable all thanks to the new materials, ensuring your main point of contact with the boat is better and will last longer than ever. Lightweight and low profile but with great upper foot support, the 170 boot also benefits from a fit update, giving increased comfort with fewer tight spots or rubbing. An innovative ankle seal stops water from entering the boot in the first place, leaving you light and free to perform. A durable all-rounder, the 170 boots are surely the most comfortable and durable summer footwear available.
For high performance sailing where you need to be even more dynamic, check out the super flexible Zhik 140 Split Toe Boots. These 170 boots offer more upper support than the lightweight split toe boots for long hiking legs and bigger days on the water.
We have re-released some of the best sellers and added new boots to the range. Consider this an evolution of our previous range, improving on the grip and durability, while adding better comfort, all with a progressive style.
- A sleek low profile boot for use with foot straps
- EVEN MORE GRIP with an optimised rubber compound, and new moulded sole
- Quick drying with fast draining materials
- Superior Zhik fit is achieved by using Zhik’s unique Ergonomic lasts. This gives you firm + close fit with more comfort, and reduced chafe
- Moulded sole with Arch support works with the ankle strap for a firm + secure fit
- New Ankle seal design helps to keep out debris and excess water
- Outer Sole: 100% Rubber
- Mid Sole: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon
- Upper: 80% Neoprene; 20% Nylon
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.