Year: 2023Model: WS21WADVColor: Black/Turquoise
The Advance Wetsuit has long been recognised as the undisputed best entry-level wetsuit on the market. Upon presenting the Advance with its ‘Best in Test’ award, 220 Triathlon Magazine commented:
‘The Advance wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price’ and that it was ‘a brilliant all-rounder that comes at a great price’.
Building upon these already lofty foundation blocks, the latest edition of the Advance takes another huge step forward. Most notably, it now features the world’s highest-performing YAMAMOTO foam. Still maintaining its modest price tag, the Advance wetsuit is the perfect choice for beginner or intermediate swimmers looking for a comfortable and performance-focused wetsuit for training, racing or unwinding in the open water.
- 220 Triathlon: Best on Test 2016-2018
- Triathlon Plus: Top Value 2016
- 220 Triathlon: Best Buy 2017
- Brand New 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel design provides high levels of flexibility, comfort and efficiency with each stroke.
- 16% weight reduction versus the 2020 model whilst still maintaining the same levels of buoyancy and warmth.
- 10 different materials used to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability whilst still maintaining a low price point.
- No nylon panels or external flatlock stitching to prevent water entry and improve speed and comfort.
- AQUA-X coatings used to minimise drag and increase speed through the water.
- Smoothskin fabric used to prevent water from permeating the suit and weighing it down.
- 4mm core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and fatigue.
- High Visibility panels to help stand-out when in the water
- Slimline Pro-Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed.
- Laser-cut collar provides a comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck.
- Raglan sleeve panel layout offers increased flexibility to allow for greater stroke efficiency.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tires reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
Benefits of a wetsuit featuring Yamamoto material:
- Speed: The aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
- Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (underarm) which is just 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials.
- Warmth: High heat retention: Keeping the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly.
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.