Year: 2023Model: WS23WAPT101Color: Black/Pink
For SS23 the Aspect wetsuit has been updated with Pro-Speed wrist cuffs for easy removal, sleeker graphics and an improved construction for a longer lasting wetsuit. However, the premise is still the same. The revolutionary Aspect wetsuit allows open water swimmers to swim both breaststroke and front crawl in comfort.
- A combination of 1.5, 2 and 3mm thicknesses mean the legs stay submerged in the water and a natural breaststroke swimming position is maintained
- Suitable for breaststroke or front crawl
- Excellent warmth, comfort and flexibility
- High-stretch inner leg panels allow lateral leg movement required for breaststroke leg kick
- Utilising a mixture of SCS, Smoothskin and high-stretch nylon panels to reduce drag through the water
- Glued and blind stitched (GBS) and flatlock seams combine to give the suit flexibility and durability
- Pro-Speed wrist cuffs allow efficient removal and save your energy for swimming
- Easy to use downward YKK zipper
Our Aspect wetsuit was developed for those with an interest in outdoor swimming as more swimmers move from pool to open water. This wetsuit is suitable for breaststroke or front crawl technique and is perfect for those getting started.
The majority of wetsuits on the market are only designed for surface swimming and don’t allow for the lateral leg movement required for the breaststroke technique. This is where the Aspect is different. Utilising a mixture of high performance Aqua-X, Smoothskin and High-Stretch Nylon panels, this wetsuit is designed to allow an extended range of movement between the legs and across the chest. To further enhance the breaststroke technique a combination of 1.5, 2 and 3mm thicknesses mean the legs stay submerged in the water and a natural breaststroke swimming position is maintained
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.