Year: 2023Model: 21006Colour: Black/Gum
Our Custom Omni series answers the call where foot protection is equally critical to comfort, fit, and precise performance. The 2mm Custom Omni is our multi-sport boot intended for warmer water (16+ C). To keep your feet cool, the 2mm Custom Omni features the world's first waterproof/breathable neoprene: Ventiprene, with microscopic holes that allow your feet to breath without letting water in. An O-Ring cuff seal at the top provides additional water-sealing. The 2mm Omni features 3mm thickness gum-rubber sole pods, offering added protection against rough sea-beds while still maintaining unmatched flexibility, comfort, grip and performance.
Intended for use in rivers, lakes, or oceans, the 2mm Custom Omni is ideal for SUP, Canoe, Kayak, Kitesurf, Windsurf, Sailing, Whitewater Rafting, Scuba, Snorkel or any other aquatic pursuit you can think of. All custom Omni boots also have a snag-free design: no closed loops or straps anywhere that could pose an entrapment risk.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's 7. NOTE: If your feet are exceptionally narrow or low volume, you may want to size down even more.
Recommended Water Temps: 16+C
- Heat-moldable with boiling water for the perfect custom fit.
- NEW softer-compound Thermo-Form sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability.
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response.
- NEW super-tacky, non-marking 3mm vulcanized gum rubber sole pods for grip, protection, and flexibility.
- 2mm waterproof/breathable Ventiprene upper with comfy flat-lock seams.
- Abrasion-resistant Supratex II outer lining and hydrophobic quick-dry inner lining.
- Molded no-loop heel pull prevents snagging in kayaks.
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 12pm (GMT) on Monday 18 December
12 CHF or
FREE when you spend 180 CHF.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders received before 16:00 CET normally dispatched same day*.
- Orders dispatched direct from our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with FedEx and UPS.
You may also be required to pay duty charges and courier handling fees, which are outside of our control.
*Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are normally dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.