Model: WW4993cColour: Black/Textural Geo
A feature packed wetsuit that offers a number of charecteristics for performance. Rollbar, floating zip and 39 cell buoyancy panelling make the p:2 propel a leader in the mid-level price bracket with features you'd expect to find in top level suits.
- SCS Coating: Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance.
- Intermediate zone stretch panels: fluid movement
- Silicone concave water entrapment zone: extreme ultra enhanced distance per stroke
- 39 cell front buoyancy panel: maximum buoyancy with a 5mm thickness
- Seamless shoulder and arm panel: Enhanced flexibility.
- Transition panel: seam overlap technology
- 520% stretch lining: Unrivalled flexibility in shoulder and underarm panel
- Floating zip panel: Extra distance per stroke
- 39 Cell: The most buoyanct neoprene available with thicknesses varying from 1mm-5mm
- SCS Coating (Super Composite Skin): Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue whilst ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% Sponge rubber, nylon laminated
- Front chest upper - 1mm
- Front chest middle - 2mm
- Front chest lower - 1mm
- Upper back - 1mm
- Lower back - 2mm
- Upper arm - 1mm
- Lower arm - 2mm
- Upper front leg - 1mm
- Lower front leg - 3mm
- Lower back leg - 3mm
- Forearm catch panel - 2mm
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 12pm (GMT) on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend HK$950.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders received before 22:00 normally dispatched same day*.
- Orders dispatched direct from our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with FedEx and UPS.
*Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are normally dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.