Update 26 Mar: Due to reasons beyond our control, returns and subsequently refunds could be significantly delayed.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by a delay in receiving your returned items and processing your refund.
We are working as quickly as possible to meet your expectations under challenging circumstances.
- Items can be returned to us within 60 days of purchase in a clean, undamaged, unused and resaleable condition (including original packaging).
- Enclose the returns slip or a copy of your invoice with a note to advise the reason for return.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return.
Once your return has been delivered by the courier to our warehouse, please allow up to 5 days for your refund to be processed before contacting us. Once we have processed your return it may take up to 5 working days for your refund to be issued by your payment provider.
We do not offer an exchange option at this time. If you require a different size or product, please place a new order on our website.
Watersports Outlet Rewards customers please note:
- If you return an order that accrued rewards points, they will be deducted from your rewards points total.
- If you return an order that accrued rewards points and have subsequently redeemed a voucher generated from those points, the monetary value of the redeemed voucher will be deducted from your refund.
- If you return an order that was partly funded by one or more rewards vouchers, the amount you paid will be refunded and any valid points will be returned to your account.
If a replacement is urgent, it is quickest to place a new order online first, then return the existing item marked for a refund. For returns outside of this criteria, call Customer Services on 844-346-8683 or email [email protected]