Model: JK851Color: Flame Red
Zhik Isotak 2 Jacket
Isotak® 2 brings our latest development in highly durable and lightweight waterproof fabrics combined with innovative, highly functional and robust garment design. Isotak® 2 fabric features our proprietary multi-layer composite membrane construction originally developed for Isotak® Ocean combined with a lightweight yet highly durable high tenacity nylon face. The result is an extremely lightweight and highly breathable fabrication with class leading levels of waterproof durability.
Developed to provide extreme levels of weather protection with minimal weight and bulk, Isotak® 2 provides unrivalled levels of flexibility, freedom of movement, comfort and protection. Garment features have been selected to provide the highest levels of comfort and protection with easy to use interfaces specifically designed for extreme conditions. With significant weight and bulk reductions, the Isotak® 2 range is also extremely versatile allowing sailors to use in anything from extreme offshore events through to daytime cruising.
Isotak® 2 now includes our Qulock™seam sealing system as used by our Isotak® Ocean products. The Qulock™ system includes a proprietary seam tape that is carefully tuned to the inner fabric lining to maximise waterproofness. This seam sealing is also applied under strict manufacturing processes, every Isotak® product is pressure tested, so that you can be guaranteed an extremely rugged and durable waterproof seal.
- Isotak Multilayer Membrane for ultimate durability
- Proprietary QuLock™ seam sealing system for maximum waterproofness
- PFD compatible hood with one-handed operation
- Offshore Collar with HYDROBASE® lining
- Removable Face Shield with HYDROBASE® lining
- Reflexite® patches on shoulders, wrists and hood - Large front cargo pockets
- HYDROBASE® lined side entry hand warming pockets
- Internal welded chest pocket
- Arm pocket with YKK® AQUA GUARD® VISLON® water resistant zipper
- Adjustable PU cuff wrist seals
- 500D CORDURA® reinforcement in seat
Christmas Delivery Times
If your order is a Christmas gift, we recommend placing it as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please use the following guidelines to ensure we can dispatch your order for delivery in time for Christmas.
Orders placed after the recommended "order by" date could be disrupted by the busy period and may not arrive in time.
- Standard: order by 10am EDT on Monday 18 December
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.