Last updated 02/22/2023
Sale of Products
When you place an order to purchase a product from watersportsoutlet.com we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details.
Product Descriptions & Availability
Every care has been taken to ensure that all descriptions, specifications, colors and prices are correct. Although we try to be as accurate as possible, color representations may vary depending on your own monitor. All sizes are approximate, as sizing varies across the large number of manufacturers supplying our products.
All photographs are indicative of the product. In rare cases, minor or subtle differences between the product and the photo supplied by the manufacturer can occur. These differences will be made clear in the product description. Please read this carefully before purchasing a product to avoid dissatisfaction.
All items are offered subject to availability at the time of ordering. If a product ordered is found to be out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible. Orders are only accepted once the goods have been sent.
Pricing & Payments
All prices and offers are subject to availability. We do our best to ensure all product descriptions, images and prices are displayed correctly across our website, errors and omissions excepted. Your payment method will be charged at the point you confirm the order.
Further information and Klarnas user terms can be found here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Customers outside of the E.U. and United States are responsible for local import duties/taxes that may be applied. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If unsure, please contact your local customs office for information. International customers should be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Refusal to pay local import and custom charges could result in your order being returned to Watersports Outlet or destroyed. If your order is destroyed or not returned to us for a similar reason, we may not be able to provide a refund. Under these circumstances, original postage costs may not be refundable. We can only refund the value of products returned in accordance with our returns policy, minus any costs incurred by Watersports Outlet in order to reobtain them.
You have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund before dispatch. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to cancel your order within 60 days of receipt. You must return the goods to us at your cost in an unused and re-saleable condition in accordance with our returns policy, with a note indicating your order ID. Please ensure you obtain proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt of returns.
Any credit accrued from a Watersports Outlet promotion must be used within two years of the date the amount was credited to the account unless otherwise stated. If you return an order where you have benefited from a promotion and spent that credit (e.g. new customer credit) we will deduct the amount from the refund.
The "New Customer 10% Welcome Offer" ended on 30th July 2020.
Watersports Outlet reserves the right to end any promotion at any time without notice and omit a customer or order from a promotion for reasons including, but not limited to, suspected fraudulent activity and issues processing payment.
Promotional codes will not be valid in conjunction with WSO+Rewards Vouchers.
Please review our Returns Policy.
Products returned in accordance with our 60 day Returns Policy will be inspected and refunds processed equal to the value of each product on the date of purchase. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
Watersports Outlet makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the goods. However, we will transfer to you whatever transferable warranties we receive from the manufacturer of the goods, without adoption thereof by us. Other than as set forth herein, Watersports Outlet MAKES NO WARRANTY RESPECTING THE MERCHANTIBILITY OF THE GOODS OR ITS SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
All warranty claims must be handled in the country the item was originally shipped to. In the event an item needs to be returned to the original country to process a warranty claim, the customer will be responsible for any extra shipping charges incurred.
If you have experienced a problem due to a manufacturing fault within this period, we are happy to act on your behalf and contact the brand to initiate a claim. To do this, please send an email to [email protected] explaining the fault in detail and include photographs clearly showing the fault. Photographs are essential when making a warranty claim.
If you have purchased a product with an extended warranty, the extension is offered by the brand and not Watersports Outlet. If you experience a problem with a product outside of the 12-month warranty offered by Watersports Outlet, you will need to contact the brand to initiate a claim.
Events Beyond our Control
We cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. Examples include but are not limited to delays due to weather, etc.
Our Contact Information
B2C Distribution Inc (Watersports Outlet)
Company Reg USNY5506873.
Registered Office511 Avenue of the Americas, #4036 New York, NY 10011, United States.
Returns not accepted at this address
*To return goods, please view our returns page.
Use of this website
If you register an account on the watersportsoutlet.com website, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please take all necessary steps to ensure the confidentiality of your account details. If you have any reason to believe the security of your account has been compromised you must inform us immediately.
Please ensure that any details you provide to us when creating an account or updating an existing account are correct and complete. We reserve the right to refuse access to our website, disable accounts, remove/edit account details or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel your order, we will not charge you.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these terms and conditions, please check our FAQ.
If you're still not sure, email us at [email protected]. We are just as committed to answering questions concerning consumer rights and privacy as we are about general customer questions.
This agreement is made and performed in the State of New York. This agreement, and any dispute arising out of this agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its choice of law rules. The United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
In the event you shall default in any obligation of this agreement, or any note, contract, security agreement, or other document executed and delivered in accordance with the terms and conditions hereof, Watersports Outlet shall be entitled to recover from you all costs incurred in enforcement of this agreement including, without limitation, the reasonable attorneys' fees incurred by Watersports Outlet in the enforcement hereof.
- To be eligible to earn WSO+Rewards points on your order, you must have a Watersports Outlet account and be opted-in to receive marketing emails from Watersports Outlet at the time of placing your order.
- Login and shop to earn 5 points for every $1 spent. Reach 500 points and we'll email you a $5 voucher. Nearly all purchases qualify for points but there are a few exceptions.
- Shipping costs do not accumulate points and vouchers cannot be used to offset shipping costs.
- Points will not be accumulated, and rewards vouchers cannot be used, for purchases made using a finance option such as Klarna.
- Points will not be accumulated, and rewards vouchers cannot be used, for purchases made using guest checkout.
- Gift voucher purchases are not eligible to earn points.
- Redeeming a gift voucher will not accumulate points.
- To redeem, simply enter your voucher code at checkout next time you shop. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date issued. You can check your balance anytime by logging into your rewards dashboard here.
- If you return an order which earned credit from a promotion and spent that credit (e.g. Watersports Outlet Rewards voucher), the credit amount will be deducted from your refund. If you have not yet used the credit, it will be removed from your account credit balance.
- If you return an order which was paid for in part with a rewards voucher, the amount paid will be refunded and valid vouchers will be reinstated.
- If you return individual products that were discounted using a rewards voucher, you will receive a refund for the amount paid for each product as shown on your invoice.
- The discount you received on each item will be converted back into Rewards points and added back to your Rewards account balance.
- Credit will be in one currency, only based within country of purchase. Credit cannot be transferred into any other currency.
- WSO+Rewards vouchers are valid for 6 months from the issue date, so please return and shop with us again within 6 months.
- WSO+Rewards points that have not been turned into vouchers will expire after 2 years.
- Watersports Outlet promotions cannot be used together.
- Watersports Outlet reserves the right to withdraw the WSO+Rewards scheme at any point.
- WSO+Rewards vouchers cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- WSO+Rewards vouchers are single-use and cannot be exchanged for points, vouchers, cash or account credit.
- In cases where the redeemed voucher value exceeds the total order value, the remaining unused voucher value will be forfeited.
- To be eligible for free shipping, your cart total must meet the minimum required spend for free shipping after any Rewards vouchers have been applied.
- WSO+Rewards vouchers will not be valid in conjunction with promotional codes.
Business order Terms and Conditions
If you were previously a rewards member and have chosen to open a business account with us, we will remove you from our rewards scheme and you will no longer earn points on purchase and all voucher accrued will no longer be valid.
If you have a verified business account with us, and you place a bulk order, you will not be able to cancel it once the order has been confirmed and payment has been processed.
By placing a bulk order, you acknowledge and agree that you are committing to purchase the items specified in the order, and that you will be responsible for paying for the order in full, even if you later decide that you no longer need the items.
We reserve the right to modify or cancel any bulk order at any time, with or without notie. If we do so, we will notify you as soon as possible and provide you with a full refund for any payments made.
If you refuse to accept delivery of a bulk order, you will still be responsible for paying the full amount of the order, as well as any fees or costs associated with returning the items to us.
We may also terminate your verified business account at any time. If we do so, any outstanding bulk orders will remain in effect, and you will still be responsible for paying for them in full.
By placing a bulk order through our website or customer service team, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If goods are readily available to order on our website our standardreturn policy applies.
If goods have been ordered specifically for your business, our standard return policy no longer applies. You will not be able to return this order for a refund or exchange.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, which is why we ask that you carefully review all details before submitting your purchase. Once your bespoke business order has been delivered, it cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
Please make sure to provide accurate and complete information when placing your order. We are not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the information provided by you.
If your order contains specially ordered items, it cannot be cancelled, modified, or returned once your order has been placed and payment has been processed.
If your order arrives with an error, defect, or damage, please notify us within 2 weeks of delivery so we can take the necessary steps to rectify the situation.
Attempting to cancel, modify, or return an order that has been specifically placed for you may result in a restocking fee or other penalty.
We reserve the right to refuse service, cancel orders, or terminate business accounts for customers who violate our terms and conditions, engage in fraudulent or abusive behavior, or otherwise misuse our website or services.
By placing an order through our website or customer service team, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
All items purchased from our website are covered under our 12 month warranty, please see warranty terms and condition for further information.