Zhik ZK SeaBoot 700 Sealed Sailing Boots
FOR ACTIVE OFFSHORE SAILING
The incredibly popular ZK Seaboot 700 extends the ZK Sole range for applications that do not need the gaiter design of the ZK Seaboot 800.
The 700 is a more streamlined version of the 800 that maintains high performance construction and intuitive features. The ergonomic design provides support to key areas of the foot, providing not only support but comfort and versatility.
The Hydromerino inner lining combines merino and quick drying polyester fibres to provide natural odour control, moisture management and warmth.
The upper and inner sole have been specifically developed to provide maximum support, whilst maintaining flexibility and dexterity for ultimate grip and protection.
- Sealed neoprene rubber construction
- Ultra high grip, non marking, proprietary ZK Sole
- 8mm Neoprene midsole for thermal insulation and comfort
- Low profile handles for easy entry
- Ergonomic design
- Supportive EVA innersole with moulded heel and arch support
- Hydromerino boot lining with natural odour and moisture control
- Fast and flexible
Note the Zhik Seaboots are a close fit to ensure they do not move around or fall off when wearing them on deck - we recommend to size up accordingly by choosing a half size bigger than your regular shoe size.