Year: 2023Model: DBT0470Color: Black
The High Cut 470 boot keeps many of the features from the best-selling 460 boots, but includes some key updates. The new sole is not just more green - it's made from a totally new mould, has a ton more grip and is even more durable all thanks to the new materials, ensuring your main point of contact with the boat is better and will last longer than ever. The iconic lacing system is on the outside of the boot (unlike other imitations) to better support the foot arch and give a better fit, while also being easier to put on, especially with the simple and effective pull tight QuickLock lacing. And finally, the 470 boot has had a fit update, giving increased comfort with fewer tight spots or rubbing. All in all, probably the most customisable, comfortable and durable boots on the market.
For all round sailing where you need more upper foot support for long hiking legs and bigger days on the water, check out the 270 High Cut boot. These 470 boots offer more flexibility to help you react faster in more dynamic, high-performance sailing.
We have re-released some of the best sellers and added new boots to the range. Consider this an evolution of our previous range, improving on the grip and durability, while adding better comfort, all with a progressive style.
- The lightest high cut supportive boot in our range designed for high intensity, high activity sailing. Popular with all foiling classes
- EVEN MORE GRIP with an optimised rubber compound, and new moulded sole
- New quick lock lacing system makes it easy to put on and take off
- Improved ankle strap design removes bulk but retains support
- Superior Zhik fit is achieved by moulding the boot on Zhik’s unique ergonomic lasts. This gives you a firm + close fit with more comfort, and reduced chafe
- Quick drying with fast draining
- The thinner materials used on this boot allow you to feel the boat dynamics much more 2mm neoprene and 1mm rubber
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.