Year: 2023Model: BOOT560Color: Black/Grey
The culmination of many years of research and development alongside our team of World Champions, ZhikGrip™ II is a new dinghy boot & strap combination designed to increase hiking performance. A proprietary pattern of studs and interlocks to connect boat and sailor, Zhikgrip™ II is made from a highly durable unique rubber compound. The tapered studs lock in at any angle or position for extreme grip, while still allowing easy movement & adjustment of the boot under the strap. The powerful, interlocking grip allows you to relax your muscles, lock into the boat dynamics, and hike harder for longer while still maintaining full mobility. Boot 560 is our 2mm neoprene lightweight race boot, combining a side lace system with supportive upper construction for lightweight support, comfort and durability.
- ZhikGrip™ II patented stud locking system.
- Highly durable, tapered rubber compound studs help you lock in & relax your ankles to improve hiking strength.
- Able to lock in at any angle or position with our ZhikGrip™ II straps for extreme grip.
- Custom high grip ZK Sole™ for the ultimate in grip on wet surfaces.
- Supportive upper construction with 50mm Velcro ankle strap.
- Side lacing system for a secure fitting boot that you can take off and put on easy.Ergonomic design for a firmer, closer fit with more comfort, and reduced chafing.
- 2mm neoprene, lightweight high cut race boot for flexible support, comfort and durability.
- Connect with the boats dynamics while remaining supported
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.