Year: 2024Model: DR10Color: Red/Charcoal Grey
The British made Charger drysuit moves with you because of it's anatomical dynamic fit. Made from the new waterproof and breathable EvoTX4 fabrics with MasterSeal Ti- Zips, the Nookie Charger will keep you comfortable and dry on or in the water.
The British made Nookie Charger Drysuit utilises the tough new Nookie EvoTX4 (4ply) fabrics in two weights. The heavier weight (500D Nylon) is as tough as Cordura® and is used in all the high wear areas; elbows, seat, knees, socks and all cuffs. Both weights of fabric are durable, waterproof and breathable yet flexible and comfortable to wear with a Durable Water Repellant coating.
The Nookie Charger Drysuit features an easy-access rear-entry waterproof MasterSeal Ti Zip and an additional relief zip for comfort. The double layer latex and neoprene neck and cuffs secure a dry seal with the fabric socks. The asymmetric comfortable fabric socks (they fit your left or right foot), have limited seams to make them last longer. Wear them with socks inside as a base layer and shoes over the top.
The double layer waist offers a better dry seal when in a kayak with a spraydeck with the added bonus of hidden spraydeck clips to stop your deck from slipping down. The outer waist is deep sharkskin lined neoprene for grip with low snag velcro adjusters and shockcord and lock for an extra secure fit.
The whole suit has been cleverly designed to offer an anatomical dynamic fit for active use. The suit moves with you and allows freedom when reaching for those all important paddle strokes. The Nookie Charger Drysuit exudes quality which is the result of a British designed and made highly technical piece of equipment. The suit is finished off with retro-reflective detailing and stylish red trim.
- Waterproof and breathable 4ply dry suit
- 4ply fabric 160D Nylon – 20,000 W/P / 5,000 MVP – flexible and soft to the touch
- Reinforced 4ply fabric 500D Nylon– 20,000 W/P / 3,000 MVP – on high wear areas; elbows, seat, knees and all cuffs
- Hydrophobic and Hydrophillic coated with Durable Water Repellant
- Anatomical dynamic cut for active fit
- Seamless under-arms for comfort and durability
- Asymmetric fabric socks with minimal seams and 500D Nylon throughout
- MasterSeal Ti Zip with back entry
- MasterSeal Ti Zip for relief
- Inner latex neck and wrist cuffs
- Hidden spraydeck clips in double-tunnel waist
- Adjustable outer waist tube with power-up velcro and shockcord lock
- Neoprene outer neck and wrist cuffs for protection and extra seal
- Dive quality waterproof taping on all seams
- Low snag adjustable velcro outer ankle cuffs
- Retro-reflective detailing
Add an extra layer of warmth with a DRYSUIT UNDERFLEECE
FREE when you spend $99.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our warehouses in California and Michigan, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with USPS and FedEx.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are usually dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Find your destination country on a list of countries we ship to for details on pricing and approximate delivery times.
Returns & Warranty
Extended Christmas Returns
Orders placed from the 25th October to 15th November 2023 are eligible for our extended 90 day return policy.
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.